Monday, December 14, 2015

Yoga!

I have been busy this fall doing some serious professional development in the form of completing my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Works! This is a huge step for me in my continued commitment to bringing arts and healing together in all of my work.

There will be some kids yoga classes popping up around town very soon, likely to accompanied by some really great music. ;) (Keep your eyes open for announcements!) This can be a great transition after your child graduates from World Citizen Baby classes. I will also be teaching some classes for adults. I'm looking to build both restoratives and flow classes. We'll keep you posted on the developments.

Even as this expansion into the field of yoga takes place, we continue to grow World Citizen Baby music and movement for babies, toddlers and the people who love them. I thank you all for your continued support of World Citizen Baby and for continuing to build this great community.

Axé!

Sarah

Owner/Founder World Citizen Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment